U.S.VETS — Phoenix is excited to announce that it has identified its new permanent home. With support from the City of Phoenix U.S.VETS will relocate from its current facility on Grand Ave to a new campus in 2021.
At nearly twice the size of our current facility, this new location will allow U.S.VETS — Phoenix to expand our clinical and programmatic services, as well as increase our transitional and affordable housing in order to provide homes to more than 170 homeless and at-risk veterans. This site will serve as a model, therapeutic community that provides veterans with the tools they need to regain their dignity and build better futures for themselves and their families.
Learn more about Phoenix’s New Place to Call Home by clicking the downloadable PDF.
- 50 Low-income rental apartments
COMMUNITY AMENITIES AND SPACES
- 152 Transitional Living Beds
- Career center
- Therapeutic community garden
- Commercial kitchen
- Telehealth and counseling rooms
- Service Dog Play Area
- Target population: Homeless, disabled, and low-income veterans
- Building Purchase: $10.5M. Secured thanks to the City of Phoenix
- Renovation/Upgrade Budget: $7M
- Grand Opening: 2021